Today we are spotlighting Adam Bell of LA Adobe User Group. LAdobe is the place where Southern California’s finest graphic designers, print designers, web designers and developers, audiophiles and the rest of Los Angeles’ Creative Tech scene congregate. This episode is powered by BetaList.com, where you can discover tomorrow’s startups today and Make in LA, empowering you and your business by making hardware not hard. Connect with us at wearelatech.com/podcast and tweet @WeAreLATech and @EspreeDevora.
What is your ask from the community?
We all should bond together more.
Don’t miss out on the next WeAreLATech podcast episode, get notified by signing up here http://wearelatech.com/podcast or by texting “LA” to (310) 872-2423
Welcome to WeAreLATech’s LA Startup Spotlight!
“LA’s Creative Tech Scene”
WeAreLATech Podcast is powered by BetaList, http://betalist.com Discover and get access to tomorrow’s startups and also Make in LA, http://makeinla.com Empowering you and your business by making hardware not hard.
WeAreLATech Podcast is a WeAreTech.fm production.
To support our podcast go to http://wearelatech.com/believe
To be featured on the podcast go to http://wearelatech.com/feature-your-la-startup/
- LAdobe, http://www.laadug.org/
- dataTV, http://datatv.com/
- Ford, http://www.ford.com/
- Eventbrite, https://www.eventbrite.com/
- General Assembly, https://generalassemb.ly/
- Yelp, https://www.yelp.com
- Tender Greens, http://www.tendergreens.com/
- Ovation, http://www.ovationtv.com/
- CulturePop, http://culturepop.com/
- Social Media Club LA, http://www.socialmediaclub.la/
:: People mentioned ::
- Jet Tila, https://twitter.com/jettila
- Produced and Hosted by Espree Devora, http://espreedevora.com
- Story produced, Edited and Mastered by Adam Carroll, http://www.ariacreative.ca/
- Shownotes by Karl Marty, http://karlmarty.com
- Episode art created by Danielle Smith, https://twitter.com/daniellesmithut
- Music by Jay Huffman, https://soundcloud.com/jayhuffman