Today we are spotlighting Terence Latimer of FoodTribe. FoodTribe is an in development restaurant review platform committed to ending hunger. Crowdsourced user reviews and recommendations of Los Angeles area restaurants, cafes, coffee shops, eateries and more. This episode is powered by BetaList.com, where you can discover tomorrow’s startups today, Make in LA, empowering you and your business by making hardware not hard, and Hack Reactor, the leading coding bootcamp in program quality & student outcomes. Connect with us at wearelatech.com/podcast and tweet @WeAreLATech and @EspreeDevora.
What is your ask from the community?
Any amount donated to the FoodTribe Indiegogo campaign would be greatly appreciated – http://www.foodtribeusa.co/food-tribe-indiegogo
Don’t miss out on the next WeAreLATech podcast episode, get notified by signing up here http://wearelatech.com/podcast or by texting “LA” to (310) 872-2423
Welcome to WeAreLATech’s LA Startup Spotlight!
“Development Restaurant Review Platform Committed to Ending Hunger”
WeAreLATech Podcast is powered by BetaList, http://betalist.com Discover and get access to tomorrow’s startups, Make in LA, http://makeinla.com Empowering you and your business by making hardware not hard, and Hack Reactor, http://www.hackreactor.com/ The leading coding bootcamp in program quality & student outcomes.
WeAreLATech Podcast is a WeAreTech.fm production.
To support our podcast go to http://wearelatech.com/believe
To be featured on the podcast go to http://wearelatech.com/feature-your-la-startup/
- FoodTribe, http://www.foodtribeusa.co/
- Los Angeles Regional Food Bank, https://www.lafoodbank.org/
- Knit Marketing, http://knitmarketing.com/
- General Assembly, https://generalassemb.ly/
- Headspace, https://www.headspace.com/
- Cross Campus, http://www.crosscamp.us/
- Indiegogo, https://www.indiegogo.com
- Adam Smiley Poswolsky, https://twitter.com/whatsupsmiley
- Chris Graham, https://www.linkedin.com/in/christopheragraham/
- Produced and Hosted by Espree Devora, http://espreedevora.com
- Story produced, Edited and Mastered by Adam Carroll, http://www.ariacreative.ca/
- Shownotes by Karl Marty, http://karlmarty.com
- Episode art created by Danielle Smith, https://twitter.com/daniellesmithut
- Music by Jay Huffman, https://soundcloud.com/jayhuffman