Today we are spotlighting Sean Bellerby of GoSnow. GoSnow believes that each and every human has infinite possibilities to live an amazing life and that skiing and snowboarding is a surefire way to explore life’s awesomeness! This episode is powered by BetaList.com, where you can discover tomorrow’s startups today and Make in LA, empowering you and your business by making hardware not hard. Connect with us at wearelatech.com/podcast and tweet @WeAreLATech and @EspreeDevora.
What is your ask from the community?
If you’re interested in what we offer please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Don’t miss out on the next WeAreLATech podcast episode, get notified by signing up here http://wearelatech.com/podcast or by texting “LA” to (310) 872-2423
Welcome to WeAreLATech’s LA Startup Spotlight!
“World’s First On-Demand Approach to Booking Snow Sports”
WeAreLATech Podcast is powered by BetaList, http://betalist.com Discover and get access to tomorrow’s startups and also Make in LA, http://makeinla.com Empowering you and your business by making hardware not hard.
WeAreLATech Podcast is a WeAreTech.fm production.
To support our podcast go to http://wearelatech.com/believe
To be featured on the podcast go to http://wearelatech.com/feature-your-la-startup/
- GoSnow, http://www.gosnow.in/
- Cross Campus, http://www.crosscamp.us/
- CoFoundersLab, https://cofounderslab.com/
- BeachHouse CoWork, https://liquidspace.com/us/ca/santa-monica/clubhousecowork
- MagicLinks, https://www.magiclinks.org/
- Luminoustudios, http://www.luminoustudios.com/
- Mahmee, http://www.mahmee.com/
:: People mentioned ::
- Scott Anfang, https://www.linkedin.com/in/scott-anfang-00786b103
- Melissa Hanna, https://twitter.com/melissachanna
- Produced and Hosted by Espree Devora, http://espreedevora.com
- Story produced, Edited and Mastered by Adam Carroll, http://www.ariacreative.ca/
- Shownotes by Karl Marty, http://karlmarty.com
- Episode art created by Danielle Smith, https://twitter.com/daniellesmithut
- Music by Jay Huffman, https://soundcloud.com/jayhuffman